Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Easter '09

It seems like Easter was already "forever ago"! But I'm just now posting pictures! It was a beautiful Easter in the sense that we were able to celebrate Jesus and that he rose from the dead and is Alive with us now, Praise God, He is a loving God!

The weather, on the other hand, was rainy and bleak! We went to my aunt's house for the McAuliff annual easter egg hunt, but couldn't do it because of the rain so they improvised and did some things inside, but it just wasn't the same! Plus, Ella REFUSED to sit down and take pictures with her brothers beforehand, she just wanted to play! Oh well, maybe next year!Daddy and his boys!

Ella Bella




"Daddy, please, please can I have it..."

I can see it now!

She'll win if he's in charge!



my handsome boys!


mommy and Ella...


All the cousins sitting patiently for the fun to start...



nope, not so patient anymore...


"What do I have to do with this thing?"
"you mean I have to get up off Daddy's lap?"


Ella scored with the candy, well she thinks she did,
I took it away soon after...

But she did find a "prize egg" earning her 12 dollars!!!!

The kiddos...


Ella sharing her egg with you!







No comments: