Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Benjamin, #1

This year is Benjamin's first year of coach pitch baseball..yep it is "baseball"now, "not tball, mom". He LOVES it! And frankly, we all do! Each year gets more fun, but this year especially is a lot of fun! This year is alot different because of the rules, outs for getting out of batting order, more permanent positions, keeping score...yep, way different! It amazes me how much knowledge of the game they retain now! And this year it REALLY does matter
if they win or lose, according to them!
And they won, 14-6! Go Bulldogs!
But, I'm not braggin!
Ready for the big game!
I love seeing our last name on a jersey!

we even have an umpire this year...

plus, they play catcher now too, how cute is this kid?

Batter up...

taking the swing...

making the hit...

runnin to first base...

get ready, get set....

GO! run, forrest, run!

I love his face in this picture!


comin in to home, not realizing how close it is about to be...
but we did, we were SCREAMING for him to run!
Look, you can see the kid comin in on the side, ready to tag...

so close! But he was safe!
Gigi entertaining Ella so mommy could take pictures!

playing second base...

he caught me, at least he posed for me and smiled!
I'm sure the coach appreciated me interrupting Benjamin's concentration!

Papa and Gigi entertaining Ella some more!

Good game!

After game pep talk...

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO......

BULLDOGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Good Game, buddy!!!








No comments: