Monday, March 23, 2009

Bye-Bye Paci....

Yep, it's gone! And I didn't even have anything to do with it! All of a sudden about 2 weeks ago, she just decided that she didn't want it anymore! She went to sleep with it that night and then woke up, sucked on it and then just handed it to me...never to be used again! It was great, but the only thing was that Ben and I weren't really ready to give up the paci yet, we even kept trying to give it back to her, with NO success! I hadn't even thought about weaning her from it yet, oh the paci, we miss you, paci!! My house and my car is soo much louder now! I should probably just be grateful! I think that she subconsciously wanted to out do her brothers..they both weaned in a day after cutting holes in theirs, but she's too good for that I guess! What she doesn't know is that her brothers beat her by about 3 months! Oh well, what Miss Diva doesn't know won't hurt her!

I wonder what she has in store for us next?




No comments: