Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Our first scrimage

So, this past weekend was our first
scrimage against 4 other teams.
We drove down to verdigris and got busy!
Luke had a blast! He never cried 1 time!
Which at this age, I guess is pretty good!
These boys are not used to getting pummeled to the ground!
They did a great job and we are all looking forward
to our first game this next weekend!
But, I have to say, taking pictures in football
is alot harder than I thought!
You are constantly trying to figure out which one is your kid!
And then by the time you find which
way he went, the play is over!
So, here's a few snapshots that I did get!
Luke Freeman, #66, played tackle and linebacker.
And let the fun begin...gettin ready...
playing linebacker,
who should I tackle?
GOTCHA!!!
and now let me move on to you!
So close!
Seriously, I have to block you?
here we go... thud!
who's gonna go down?
with a little help,
he did!
coolin down...proud daddy!
Huddle up!
#66
So, after our first scrimage, guess who
decided that he wanted to play?
yep, Benjamin!
so, it was a mad dash to midwest sports
again to get all the gear!
And let me tell ya,
he's pretty good!
playing that year of flag football paid off!
But, I have to say, having both boys
on the same team is so cool!
They are the only set of brothers on the team
and it is really fun to watch them!
Benjamin's been playing QB & RB with a few other boys ,
and his little brother is going to make the way!
Life is good at the Freeman house!
BUSY, but good!





























No comments: