Sunday, May 24, 2009

Proud mama...

So, the school year is fastly coming to a close.
At the end of the year, our school teachers
give out awards to their students.
I was VERY proud of the boys and ALL their
accomplishments this year in their classes.
I can't believe that Benjamin will be in
2nd grade and Luke will be in K5!
Where does the time go?
Geez! They are growing up too fast!
Benjamin David
my first grader, recieved "honors" in his grades,
an award from the state of Oklahoma for how much reading
he has done this year, and then an award for displaying his
fruits of the spirit: helping and kindness
and, oh yeah, he has lost 6 teeth now,
he wanted me to put that in there!
Luke Ryan
my pre-k-er, got an award for completing the k-4 program and
moving up to the last set in his reading books and then also got an
award for displaying his fruits of the spirit:
peacemaker and gentleness
(it's hard to give out awards in K-4 since they don't do grades yet,
but I am so glad that they do it for the kids!)
I am so very proud of them!
and, no, he hasn't lost any teeth yet, but he wiggles them everyday
just to see if they are any looser than the day before!
*******************
and this girl?
Ella Grace
well...she just gets the award for being...
so stinkin cute!




No comments: