Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Some fun time in the park...

Today was gorgeous outside, so I thought I'd take the kids to the park after school. They had a blast for some reason today...Usually, the boys will get bored and then just start digging in the dirt or something like that. But today, was different. Luke met a little friend who ran around with him and they were all over that park! Benjamin played with Ella mostly which was really fun to watch... This was the first time that Ella actually "played". She loved climbing up one side and then sliding down the other, with Benjamin's help of course. I think she is getting her independent streak though, because she kept pushing his hands away! Plus, when you take her away from something, she starts making ALOT of noise! Riding the ladybug...this was after some "whiplash" from Luke" helping her ride"!
At least they thought it was funny...
Climbing the rockwall...he is obsessed with this outfit, the shirt is way too small:)
Ella kept looking over the top, probably wondering, "what is this thing?!"

She thought she was big stuff playing with the music makers...

Some more "whiplash" from Benjamin... which they still thought was funny!

This was a tube that you can crawl up in with holes all over it, I looked up and there she was! This picture cracks me up! I'm trying not to think about her tasting the hole though!
When will they come out with eadible germ-x?

Sweet Benjamin trying to get Ella's attention...



I love these next few pics...she is so sweet!










She had on slick pants, which didn't help her at all! She'd try sooo hard to get to Benjamin, then would just slide all the way back down!


"I give up, will you just come get me?"

Sweet Luke...

This picture is so luke! He really makes me laugh! Benjamin would never even think of doing this, well maybe after he saw his brother doing it!
Yep, just another day at the park, but no injuries this time! Thank you, Jesus!















No comments: