Saturday, September 6, 2008

Happy Birthday Benjamin!!!

Today was Benjamin's 7th birthday! I can't believe that he is 7 years old! I remember bringing him home from the hospital like it was yesterday! What a beautiful boy he was! And what a great baby:) So laid back! I can't imagine him getting any older, but I know he will. I thank God every day for sending me such a precious boy! What a joy to be his mother! He is going to be a mighty man of God and be able to do anything that he sets his mind to! What a blessing! Singing "Happy Birthday"...
Blowing out his candles...
Priceless...true child-like joy...he had no idea...how awesome to pull off such a suprise!
he absolutely couldn't believe what he got for his birthday! All the grandparents chipped in and got him a "Wii" game system, which he has been wanting now for a year and a half! He actually has been saving all of his money to buy one for himself, but now gets to use that for something else! He was so excited! We have spent all day playing it and even now when all the kids are sleeping, daddy is getting it all to himself!
Happy Birthday to my sweet 7 year old! You are my sunshine!

1 comment:

Justin McAuliff said...

Happy Birthday Benjamin! We love you!

Uncle Justin, Aunt Jessica, Cousin Jadyn, and the Baby