Thursday, August 28, 2008

From the mouth of Luke...

So, I don't mean to just be focusing on Luke, Benjamin pics will be next, but I had to share these with you all, so funny...but maybe you had to be there.....



After telling me he has to go "number 2", all of the sudden Ben and I hear him yelling, "Mooooommmmm, mooooommmmmm I need a magazine in here!"... About 15 minutes later, he has proudly finished his business, "wow, that's a big one" and also his magazine!


Benjamin and Luke needed a break from each other badly, so I told Luke to go upstairs and play in his room with his special toys. This was the response that I got, very dramatically throwing his arms into the air...

"But mom, I don't have six arms, I only have two"...........what?!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Alissa,
I love this. Please don't stop doing it. I love hearing this stuff. I laughed so hard and it made me miss ya'll even more!

LOVE YOU ALLLLLL! So blessed to ahve a such a beautiful and funny family!